Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
£25K – £40K Basic + Pension + 23 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Company bonus (based on company performance) + Benefits
My client is a market leading manufacturer, recognised for their ability to offer the full cycle of a project, from design to installation, they have become a key provider to some huge clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position will offer a variety of work within the design process with a focus on electrical services.
The role will involve occasional travel to sites across the UK, ~10% of time annually, and therefore you must hold a UK driving license and own a car.
Other duties will include: –
- Using of Revit to design and model products
- Coordinating design with other services
- Collaborating with production to ensure products are manufactured to design specifications
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, the other designers, contractors and the production team
- Completing site surveys
- Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features
The successful candidate will have a passion for Digital Engineering, the Building Services industry and Design for Manufacture, as well as BIM standards and processes. You will also be proficient in the use of Revit and be innovative and offer solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 6 months experience designing Mechanical or Electrical services
- Coordination experience using Navisworks (beneficial not essential)
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Site survey experience (beneficial not essential)
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: BIM, Electrical Design, Design Technician, CAD, Revit, Revit MEP, Mechanical electrical Piping, Building Services, Coordinator, Building Information Modelling, 3D DesignApply