Area Sales Manager / Representative – Animal Nutrition
Do you have past on-farm sales experience in the animal nutrition sector? Passionate about improving herd well-being and productivity?
This internationally recognised manufacturer is searching for a talented sales professional to support new and existing clients within the Cheshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire region.
Why This Company?
This is an opportunity to work with a market-leading, technically advanced nutrition business with a passion and proven success delivering profitability and performance improvements for their customers.
With not only scientific data, but also customer testimonials to demonstrate the gains and improvements achieved, my client is well positioned to continue its UK expansion.
Rewards & Benefits
- £27K – £35K Basic
- £15K Bonus (uncapped)
- £12K Tax-Free Car Allowance/Travel Expenses
About The Role
As a Area Sales Manager / Farm Representative you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the UK sales team to develop territory turnover.
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Reviving dormant accounts.
- Selling a technically advanced range of animal nutrition products/services and silage additives directly to Dairy and Beef farmers.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the benefits they offer on the health, well-being and productivity of the herd.
- Attending industry events and shows.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven on Farm Sales experience and possess an understanding of the beef and dairy sector.
You must be an excellent communicator and relationship developer, with an engaging sales approach and a proven history developing business with farmers.
All applicants must have some experience in cattle nutrition and be dedicated to developing a long-term career with a market leader.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 103-0954
Farm Sales Representative – Animal Nutrition
Location: Cheshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire
Keywords: Ruminant, Dairy Nutrition, Farming, Farm Sales, Animal Nutrition, Area Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Dairy Nutrition, Ruminant Nutrition, Cattle, Animal Health, Agriculture, Agricultural, Silage Additives, Animal Feeds, Fertilisers, Minerals, Supplements, Seeds, Farm Supplies, Vitamins, StraightsApply