Are you a highly motivated Sales Professional with a passion for Building Services?
Interested in Heating & Plumbing products? This specialist manufacturer is searching for a talented sales specialist to help maintain and enhance their grip around the M4 corridor.
Why This Company?
One of the world’s leading suppliers of heating and plumbing products, this company has a great reputation in the field and work alongside some of the UK’s biggest distributors.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an industry innovator who have continually expanded their product range to provide high specification products that meets the demands of industry.
Rewards & Benefits
- £32K – £42K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- Annual Bonus up to 25% (full bonus achieved last 3 years)
- Company Car / £7.2K Car Allowance
- Pension Contributions
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
About The Role
As the Area Sales Manager you will be operating from home and be responsible for covering Bristol, Swindon, Gloucestershire, and South Wales.
The role is mainly field based with 4 days spent visiting customers and the remaining day working from home.
You will manage and upsell to existing clients (70%) whilst also developing new business (30%) within the region. You will be responsible for:
- Selling a wide range of Plumbing & Heating products to Builders Merchants (30% and local M&E contractors (70%).
- Developing relationships with Builders Merchants, M&E contractors, Local Authorities, Construction Contractors, Sub-contractors, Commercial Building Developers.
- Being the focal contact for customers from first contact to final delivery, as well as possibly coordinating design and technical input from the relevant in-house departments.
- Responsible for a multi-million-pound area turnover.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
- Reporting on activity & attending virtual sales meetings.
Full product training is provided, including the opportunity to work alongside both the Sales Director until you are fully operational.
It is essential that you have proven sales /account management experience within the Building Services Industry (minimum 3+ years). It would also be advantageous if this experience is with plumbing & heating products.
To be successful you need to need to be able to build and maintain relationships with various decision makers and have experience of working on your own initiative.
Our client is looking for an individual who wishes to take the next step in their career. To fit this profile, you will be an ambitious, energetic, and proactive individual who is motivated to achieve the best results.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM
- Eagerness to learn new technology
- Be well presented and confident with good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 128-4534
Territory Sales Manager – Southwest
Location: Home Based covering Bristol, Swindon, Gloucestershire and South Wales.
Keywords; Territory Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales, Plumbing & Heating, Pipe Work Systems, HVAC, Utilities, builders merchants, plumbers merchants, heating merchants, wholesalers, distributors, building materials, constructionApply