Location: North West
My client is a global market leader with a multibillion pound turnover. Their range of unique solutions serves the world’s biggest businesses daily and their solutions are unrivalled for efficiency, quality and safety.
Due to consistent growth in turnover, they now wish to recruit a talented and highly motivated Area Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting in to the UK Sales Manager you will cover the North West region and be responsible for:
- Managing and growing an underdeveloped territory.
- Operating in a 30% existing and 70% new business sales role.
- Educating End Users on my client’s new innovative solutions.
- Developing sales opportunities with industrial clients such as Refineries, Chemical Works, Water and Sewage Treatment plants.
- Understanding client’s project needs.
- Selling to Engineers and Project Managers.
- Preplanning your sales appointments and sourcing leads.
- Developing long term relationships with customers across the territory.
- Meeting and exceeding sales forecasts for the region.
- Attending trade shows and keeping up to date with industry trends.
The ideal candidate will be based in the North West region and have proven experience selling in to refineries, chemical works or clean/waste water treatment facilities.
Any prior experience selling in to the likes of Stanlow Refinery, Innospec or Ineos would be of great interest to my client.
Any past experience selling Filtration, Pumps, Valves, Flow Control, Chemical Dosing, Aeration equipment or affiliated would be highly advantageous.
Although a formal engineering qualification is not required, it is essential all applicants possess the following skills:
- The capacity and desire to learn.
- A consultative and solutions based sales approach.
- The ability to generate new business.
- Clear communication.
- Well organised with great attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic and driven nature.
- Excellent relationship developer.