Location: Midlands & Southern England
With a multimillion pound turnover and advanced manufacturing capabilities, my client are an international leader in the supply and manufacture of high specification rugged computers and components designed for the use in the harshest environments where robustness and performance is paramount.
In line with their growth plans, they now wish to recruit a talented and ambitious individual to join their team.
Operating from a home office you will cover the Midlands and Southern England territory and be responsible for:
- Developing sales opportunities within the Aerospace & Defence
- Re-establishing business relationships with low and none trading customers.
- Growing existing accounts by securing specification on to new projects.
- Using market knowledge to identify target clients.
- Selling my clients systems and components to End Users and OEM’s.
- Selling in at Engineer, Buyer, Programme Manager and Head of Components level.
- Developing long term relationships with customers across the territory.
- Contributing towards my clients long term growth expectations.
- Meeting and exceeding sales forecasts for the region.
- Understanding client requirements and specifying appropriate engineered solutions.
- Spending approximately 1 day per week planning with a further 4 days out on the road.
- Completing your own sales administration, CRM updates and preparing quotations.
- Creating and submitting sales reports.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Midlands or Southern England, and have proven field sales experience in a technical, high specification industry such as Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
Successful candidates will possess past experience selling in to the Military, Aerospace or Defence market.
A formal engineering qualification such as a HNC/HND in Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering is beneficial but not essential. Candidates should also possess the following skills:
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Solutions sales approach
- Clear communication
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and driven nature
- Excellent relationship developer
- Versatile and adaptable