Location: Hertfordshire – Based in Edgware, Borehamwood, St Albans, Watford, Enfield, Barnet, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield or surrounding
£35K – £45K Basic + 20% Bonus + 10% Pension + 4 X Life Insurance + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Flexitime + Benefits
My client is an international leader in the design, development and manufacture of specialist equipment used across a diverse range of industries including the Automotive, Life Science and Oil/Gas sector. Recognised as an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification systems that meet the demands of industry.
In line with their strategic growth plans, they now wish to recruit an Account Manager / Service Sales Manager / Aftersales Engineer to further enhance existing relationships within Europe.
Operating from my client’s office you will be responsible for:-
- Developing relationships with existing customers via email and telephone.
- Selling aftersales services, including user training, service / maintenance contracts, system upgrades, extended warranties, spare parts and engineer’s visits.
- Operating in a proactive sales environment you will work to a call target of approximately 30 calls per day.
- Liaising with Lab Managers, R&D Managers, QC Managers and Principle Technicians.
- Occasionally conducting client visits alongside the external sales team.
- Utilising the CRM to contact customer’s whose equipment warranties are due to expire. (over 500 existing EU customers).
- Handling customer issues and supporting them to resolution.
- Contributing towards a £1m team turnover target.
To be considered for this Service Sales opening, the successful candidate MUST possess a minimum of 2-3 years proven success within a B2B internal sales / account management role.
Past experience in an aftersales or service sales role within a technical industry would be highly beneficial.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- A self-starter who is able to operate autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident negotiator and relationship developer.
- Resilient and dynamic approach to sales.
- A well organised, structured approach to each day.
- Able to demonstrate target achievement.
- Able to provide input on new ideas, ways of working and systems which will aid the department to be successful.
- Although not essential, any additional European languages would be advantageous.
Keywords: Internal Sales, Inside Sales, Aftersales, After-sales, Service Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Automotive, Life Science, Pharmaceuticals, Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, System Upgrades, Post-sales Support, Post Sales, B2B Sales, International Sales, European Sales, Sales Manager, Export Sales.Apply