Location: Central or Southern Scotland
A financially secure and highly successful industry leader, who are recognised for their extensive product portfolio and unrivalled service delivery, are now seeking a Territory Account Manager to join their team in Scotland.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling my clients range of farm supplies directly to farmers within your territory.
- Building long-term working relationships with new and existing farmers.
- Reviving dormant accounts.
- Selling products and supplies within the Dairy, Beef and Sheep farming sector.
- Operating in a mixed Account Management and New Business sales role.
- Attending local industry events and shows.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven Field Sales experience in the Agricultural industry and be comfortable selling to farmers.
Previous experience selling Animal Health, Nutrition or Farm Supplies would be highly beneficial.
We are looking for an excellent relationship developer who can build meaningful and long-term relationships with farmers built on trust and service delivery.
Keywords: Ruminant, Dairy, Farming, Farm Sales, Animal Nutrition, Area Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Cattle, Animal Health, Agriculture, Agricultural, Silage Additives, Animal Feeds, Fertilisers, Minerals, Supplements, Seeds, Farm Supplies