Excited to work for a leading UK supplier and system integrator that has seen revenue grow by over 60% in the past 4 years? A business that possesses the ability to specify solutions for the most demanding commercial plumbing projects?
Operating from a recently refurbished modern office, you will join a loyal and well-respected team of experts.
Why This Company?
With the ability to provide complete solutions for the most demanding commercial plumbing projects, my client has developed a reputation for overcoming obstacles and delivering systems that exceed customer expectations.
With a family feel and a long-standing team of staff, they have continued to build lasting relationships with customers across the UK.
Due to the volume of incoming inquiries and leads, they now wish to hire additional sales support.
Rewards & Benefits
- £26K – £33K Basic (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- Commission Potential
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Hols (inclusive of 2 Christmas shutdown days)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
About The Role
As an Internal Sales Executive / Inside Sales Engineer you will be responsible for,
- Responding to requests for pricing and quotations
- Identifying and understanding customers’ needs
- Preparing, submitting and following up on quotations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Upselling and cross-selling where possible
- Sizing components to meet client-specific project needs
- Processing orders on the system before handing them over to the aftersales team
- Collaborating with Technical and Finance
- Handling incoming email and phone inquiries
- Utilising the extensive database of contacts to approach lapsed accounts
- Following up on leads generated from e-marketing campaigns
My client is willing to consider a junior or more experienced individual, however, it is essential candidates have gained customer interaction experience in the plumbing industry (plumbing merchant or manufacturer) and possess the communication skills and personality to engage with customers
Other key skills include:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Well organised
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Excellent relationship developer
- Ability to retain technical information
- Keenness to learn
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 143-5509
Internal Sales Executive / Inside Sales Engineer – Plumbing
Keywords: Technical Sales, Internal Sales Representative, Inside Sales Executive, Sales Engineer, Account Management, Account Manager, Quotations, Pricing, Pipeline, Heating Solutions, Plumbing Supplies, Pumps, Tubes, Fittings, Pipes, Valves, Filtration, Pipe Systems, Storage Tanks, Heating, Plumbing Merchant, Plumbers Merchant, Plumbers Supplies.