Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
£28K – £38K Basic + 3% Pension + £1.5K Bonus + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Bens
(Salary dependent upon experience)
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical manufacturing business and are looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team. Part of a very successful group, this organisation have recently completed a multi-million pound expansion from which they manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
This multi-faceted role will give someone experience in qualifying and validating a huge range of manufacturing equipment including mixers and packing lines, from writing validation protocols to undergoing cleaning validation projects. If you have experience with validation in a cGMP manufacturing environment or you’re currently in pharmaceutical process engineering and are keen to move into validation, then this is the role for you!
As a Validation Engineer in this company, you will be responsible for:
- Generating equipment validation protocols (e.g. URS/DQ/FAT/SAT) for new equipment
- Reviewing existing validation protocols (e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ) for current equipment
- Generating process validation protocols
- Liaising with multiple teams in the business – Production, QA, QC etc.
- Investigating various cleaning validation testing parameters (physical/chemical/microbial determination)
- Developing cleaning validation methods and protocols
- Maintaining the validation schedule, ensuring all studies are performed to cGMP standards
To be considered for this role, candidates will have experience in validation or process engineering in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
You must be able to take responsibility for a multitude of projects and be a self-starter with the ability to think on your feet and solve any problems that may arise.
You need to be able to demonstrate an understanding of equipment/cleaning/process validation protocols as well as extensive knowledge of cGMP, MHRA and ICH guidelines.
Keywords: Validation Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Manufacturing, cGMP, MHRA, ICH, URS, DQ, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning Validation, Process Validation, Equipment Validation.Apply