Location: Crawley, Burgess Hill, Redhill, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding
£35K – £45K Basic + Bonus + Flexitime + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Overtime + Benefits
(Salary dependent on experience)
My client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used across a diverse range of industries.
With a multimillion pound turnover and some prestigious clients, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As a rapidly evolving high technology business, they now wish to recruit a competent UX Design / UI Designer to join their team.
Working within a small team and alongside the Team Manager, the UX Design / UI Designer will assist in the development of a new user interface for an existing B2B bespoke software system.
Other duties will include:
- Working in close partnership with the Software Engineering team.
- Conducting research and creating wire frames and prototypes for digital products.
- Giving input to usability of existing prototypes / designs, making suggestions for improvement.
- Establishing the best user experience within the technical limitations of hardware and software.
- Communicating the design process including ideas and solutions to internal teams and external partners.
This position would suit a creative, artistic and design focused individual with previous experience developing UX / UI for windows based applications.
Any candidates who have gained experience designing complex solutions for software design environments would have a distinct advantage.
Other key skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe CC packages, Sketch, Invision or equivalent
- Proven UX & UI design background including front end coding
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
- An understanding of basic networking and embedded systems.