£25K – £35K Basic + Uncapped Commission (£15K+ Realistic) + Benefits
(Starting salary is dependent on past experience)
Location: Lowton, WA3 2SH
Start Date: TBA, due to the current COVID-19 situation. In the meantime, interviews will be conducted via telephone and Skype.
Have you been affected by the knee-jerk management style of directors who care more about maintaining their own lifestyle and bonus, than taking care of their employees?
Lots of businesses have shown their true colours this past two weeks. Mass redundancies from companies who actively promote their great working environment and invested support in employee welfare.
Interested to work for an employer who has your back? For leaders who pay themselves last, once everyone else is looked after? Then please read on…
Here at Mase, you’ll be respected and valued. You’ll be given the tools, support and resources to flourish, and the freedom to fulfil your potential. Not to mention a bunch of generous benefits. That’s because we believe a challenging place to work should be a rewarding place to work, with a 50-inch television, PlayStation, and fridge full of beers. McDonald’s next door? We’ve got one of those too (although it is presently closed).
We’re an executive recruitment company who are passionate about technology and industry advancements. Founded in 2010, amidst a double-dip recession, we’ve gained recognition with global manufacturers and technology providers in a range of market sectors. We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings, recently locating to new purpose-built offices just outside of Warrington (Lowton, to be exact). We’re growing fast and there has never been a more exciting time to join us—with opportunity to be a future Director and even gain an equity stake in the company.
We’re looking for two highly-motivated and ambitious recruiters who possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ recruitment experience in a Technical, Engineering, Operations, Sales, IT or Scientific discipline. You must be:
- Self-motivated and energetic
- A proven biller with a hands-on approach to business development
- Resilient with the desire to succeed
- An articulate communicator with the ability to build relationships effectively
About the position
You’ll be responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment process adding value to one of our existing divisions. Based on financial objectives there will be opportunity to develop your own team, taking a lead role in developing and nurturing team members.
What we offer
- A business that will have your back in the good and bad times.
- The autonomy to develop your own subfunctionl and sales assignments
- An opportunity to earn through monthly commission, quarterly and annual incentives.
- A business which values your input and ideas.
- Total flexibility to cover both permanent and contract openings anywhere in the UK or Europe
- Coaching, mentoring and support including access to external courses
- Well situated modern offices on Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH) with free onsite parking
Interested to learn more?
As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines in confidence to Ricky Patel. Alternatively you can contact him for a confidential discussion via LinkedIn – https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rickypatel1.Apply