Location: National Role – Ideally based central UK
My client is an industry leading supplier of micronutrients that aid the yield and performance of anaerobic digestion (AD) plants across the world.
As experts in their field they offer a wide range of Anaerobic Digestion services that meet the demands of today’s industry.
They have built solid relationships with customers and have gained a reputation for their expert advice and consultative approach.
The successful candidate will join a motivated and committed team. The company offers an environment that allows for new ideas and autonomous working. This opportunity will see you on the forefront of biogas development, supplying improvement for the future of energy production.
As a Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for: –
- Covering the UK
- Maintaining lasting customer relationships with biogas producers
- Conducting technical discussions with plant managers and directors to understand their current challenges
- Offering consultative advice on my client’s bespoke micronutrients and discussing how they can provide positive gains to AD plant performance
- Operating in a 90% existing and 10% new business sales role
- Attending sales meetings at head office when required
The successful candidate will possess a strong background in Anaerobic Digestion including but not limited to; biological treatment, wastewater treatment or food waste treatment.
Applicants will ideally be educated to degree level within Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or affiliated.
A background in technical sales, AD plant consultation or technical support is essential, as is your past experience improving yield from the Anaerobic process.
Other key skills include:
- Technical ability
- Great communication skills
- The ability to build lasting relationships
Keywords: Anaerobic Digestion, AD, Biogas, Biofuel, Bioenergy, Micronutrients, Enzymes, Ammonia Binders, Trace Minerals, Wastewater Treatment, Waste Treatment, Methane yield, Biological treatment, Food waste, Sales Manager, Technical sales, Sales Engineer, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Digestate, Supplements, Renewable energy, Microorganisms, Digesters, COD, Microbial