Are you a recent Chemistry Graduate with a passion for bringing new products to market?
Why This Company?
Recognised as an industry leader, this company is known for its innovation and technical expertise to offer bespoke solutions around clients’ needs.
They have partnerships and customers that span the globe and operate with some of the most recognisable names in the market.
Rewards & Benefits
- £25 – 30K Basic Salary (starting salary dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- Hybrid working
- Pension contributions
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity for International Travel
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Chemistry Graduate to start their career in a technical sales position. You will be provided with both product and sales training, internally and externally, to support your transition into a sales environment. You will also be handed several existing accounts to manage.
A hybrid role, where your time will be split between home, the office and in the field with your clients. Duties will include.
- Maintaining existing sales under your control whilst developing the account further.
- Visiting your clients to improve relationships with their R&D, Marketing and Purchasing Departments.
- Supporting your customers throughout their development process, from concept to product launch.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities.
- Attending relevant product seminars, training, and exhibitions across Europe.
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of the raw materials and ingredients used and the target market.
- Supporting the R&D team in the on-site lab.
You will be an enthusiastic, personable, hard-working, and ambitious individual. My client is looking for somebody who is technical whilst also being commercially aware, with a drive to succeed in sales.
Additionally, it is essential that you also have a degree in a Scientific field, ideally Chemistry related.
Eager to learn and develop, the position will come with training in the office, field, lab, external sales courses and the opportunity to travel across Europe to attend product training events.
Due to the nature of the role, you will also require a full clean Driving License.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 141-9184
Technical Sales Graduate – Chemistry
Keywords: Graduate, Chemistry Graduate, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry Graduate, Bio-Chemistry, Scientific Degree, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Sales, MChem, M.Chem, Sales, Field Sales, Technical Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business.Apply