Location: Based in Bradford (West Yorkshire) or surrounding area’s
£28K-£32K Basic + Bonus + Pension + 28 Days Holiday (rising to 33 days with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
Hours: Monday – Thursday (7.45am – 4.30pm), Friday (7.45am – 12.45pm)
My client is a multi-million pound manufacturer of advanced engineering equipment with established offices across the globe.
They hold an operational presence in a number of major international markets, including Measurement, Natural Resources and Electronics Manufacturing and are recognised for their high quality product range and fantastic customer service.
Operating from my client’s offices in Bradford the successful candidate will be instrumental in assisting with the preparation of bespoke systems & product design for a global customer base.
You will undergo full product training and will have the opportunity to further develop by taking on more responsibility as you progress through your career in this growing department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Becoming an industry expert within a highly competitive field.
- Producing accurate and timely costing’s of bespoke products and systems to customers worldwide.
- Supporting tendering projects for complex systems
- Utilising your CAD ability to assist the design team with bespoke product creation.
- Pricing and checking the availability of outsourced items.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Operating as a team player with a flexible approach to work.
- Ensuring Health & Safety legislation is adhered to.
- Maintaining the quotation CRM systems with accurate pricelists.
- Attending internal and external training courses when required.
- Continually developing and honing your skills
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and ideally possess a Degree (MEng/BEng) within a Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent ONC/HNC/HND qualification.
You will have a methodical approach to work along with excellent time management skills.
Other Requirements include:
- The ability to discuss complex technical matters.
- Hands on experience using AutoCAD software.
- Demonstrable understanding of machine shop practises. (tuning/ milling/ grinding)
- The ability to read complex technical / engineer’s drawings.
- Experience within high pressure and demanding engineering environments.