£25K – £35K Basic + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
My client is a multiple award winning Civil / Structural consultancy operating in several markets nationally. They are an SME with a small, close knit team, across multiple UK offices. They are currently involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the UK, with a variety of current live projects including Residential, Sports & Leisure and Retail, and they have worked on numerous award-winning projects. My client actively promotes from within with some of the current Directors stating off as apprentices within the business.
If you are looking to work for a well-established, award winning organisation, with a genuine opportunity to develop and progress through your career, then please apply.
This position will involve a variety of drawing and modelling work, with a strong focus on producing models of steel and reinforced concrete for building structures.
Other duties will include: –
- Use of Revit / AutoCAD to create project models
- Prepare detailed drawings of Buildings and Structures
- Create models, from original drawings, for various projects
- Coordinating design with other services
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, other coordinators, contractors and the engineering team
- Delivering full BIM coordination, working to BIM level 2 standards
The successful candidate will have a passion for the construction industry and want to progress through their career. You will also be able to work independently, be innovative and offer solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Civil / Structural Technician role
- Proficient in the use of Revit (essential)
- Experience in leading projects (desired, not essential)
- Experience with structural steel and/or reinforced concrete (essential)
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: BIM, Design Technician, CAD, Revit, Building Structures, Building Information Modelling, 3D Design, Coordination, Steel, Concrete, Reinforced concrete, Structural Steel, Structures, Structural, Civil