Location: Crawley, Burgess Hill, Redhill, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding
£45K – £50K Basic + Bonus + Flexitime + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used across a diverse range of industries.
With a multimillion pound turnover and some prestigious clients, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As a rapidly evolving high technology business, they now wish to recruit a Software Engineer with a focus on Computer Vision to join their team.
As the Software Engineer you will be instrumental in guiding the design team to translate existing software and products into new technology to improve their use and functionality.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing innovative Computer Vision algorithms.
- Operating as the teams Senior Software Design Engineer.
- Taking part in code reviews / data reports and Computer Vision specification.
- Building applications, configuring and testing equipment.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the industry.
- Training the Sales & Marketing team to effectively communicate to potential customers.
The successful candidate will be an expert within Computer Vision and possess 5+ years’ experience within C++ programming on a Windows platform.
Previous experience leading project teams in the field of object detection / identification, optical flow or hierarchical learning algorithms would be a significant advantage.
Other key skills;
- Proven experience within QML or QT programming
- Experience developing multithreading applications
- BSc / PhD in Engineering / Computer Vision / Mathematics or equivalent.
- A valid UK work Visa.