Job Ref: RP1196
Location: Lowton, WA3 2SH
(Commutable from Warrington, Newton-le-Willows, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester)
- £30K – £35K Basic
- 3 Month Guaranteed Commission
- Remote Working Options (2 days pw home working)
- Flexible start / finish time –Willing to listen to your needs and do our upmost to accommodate
- Uncapped Quarterly Commission, paid monthly (£20K-£30K pa is currently being achieved)
- 12 Month Milestone Bonus (up to an extra £8K)
- 5% Pension
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Future opportunity to gain a profit share
Is your current employer focussed on nonsensical KPI’s such as call targets, client visits, Zoom calls attended, CV’s submitted etc; would you enjoy a professional environment focussed on quality and service delivery?
KPI’s are all too common in the recruitment industry, most of which have no real value. If anything, they harness a culture of poor work quality which results in a below average service to clients.
With a client retention rate of 100% over the past 12 months and having been recognised as a finalist at the national recruiter awards (best SME recruitment business to work for), we have become well known for our ability to identify, unearth and headhunt difficult to find individuals across the UK & Europe.
Forget the nonsensical KPI’s, our mission is to deliver on what we promise to our clients.
We offer a quality driven consultative approach to recruitment. Our value-added services include executive search, headhunting, search & selection and salary benchmarking across Board & Senior Appointments, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain.
What we offer
- The autonomy to develop your own subfunction within our company.
- Team focussed environment with resourcing and administrational support.
- Quarterly team building incentives and annual holiday incentives.
- A business which values input and ideas.
- Total flexibility to cover both permanent and contract openings with no geographical restrictions.
- The opportunity and support, to branch out into international markets. (We currently spend a lot of our time delivering assignments both in the UK but also Germany).
- Mature and flexible working environment.
- Coaching, mentoring and support from the Director, who has gained over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- Access to external courses and training.
- Well situated modern glass fronted offices in Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH).
- Free, secure onsite parking.
- An environment where the Directors lead by example and contribute to sales.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and commercially astute Senior Recruiter with experience in a Technical, Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Sales, Built Environment or Scientific discipline.
- Be self-motivated and energetic.
- Enjoy and relish autonomy.
- Share our passion for quality and world class delivery.
- Be a proven biller with the ability to forge long-term relationships with clients.
- Have the desire to be successful and progress your career with our company.
- Be keen to take on additional training and mentoring.
About the position
We represent a number of global manufacturing and engineering businesses who utilise us on an exclusive basis. These companies operate in the Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Construction and Scientific space. We are historically a permanent recruitment business with future plans to expand into the contract market. We apply the services and level of detail you would expect from a retained search assignment across all assignments which has led to us achieving a 100% retention rate of clients.
You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment process, adding value to one of our existing functions or with our support be involved with the creation of a new division. Based on financial objectives there will be opportunity to develop your own team, taking a lead role in developing and nurturing team members.
Piqued your interest?
As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines in confidence to Ricky Patel. Alternatively, you can contact him for a confidential discussion via LinkedIn – https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rickypatel1.Apply