Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
£24K – £30K Basic (Dependent upon experience) + Bonus + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a well-established specialist manufacturing business based in Merthyr Tydfil and, following internal progression, are looking for a Senior QA Officer to join their team. Part of a very successful group, this GMP regulated organisation has recently completed a multi-million pound expansion from which they manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer in their field, they boast an excellent customer base comprising of some of the most successful brands in the world and have an enviable reputation for innovation and technical advancements.
As a Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first port of call in the business to investigate OOS/OOT results and deviations
- Opening, investigating and closing CAPAs
- Undertaking risk assessments and determining next courses of action
- Reviewing and approving change controls
- Authoring and distribution of SOPs
- Carrying out internal audits (Production/warehouse, Supply Chain, Sales, IT, QC, Site Security)
- Providing site guidance and support from a QA perspective
- Auditing external suppliers and attending training courses (will involve 1-2 nights away from home)
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven QA experience in a GMP regulated environment (could be pharmaceuticals, food, cosmetics or FMCG).
Experience investigating deviations, implementing CAPAs and conducting internal/external audits is essential.
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, SOP, Standard Operating Procedure, CAPA, Corrective and Preventative Action, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Change Control, SOP Creation, Internal Audit, External Audit, Deviation, OOS, Out of Spec, OOT, Out of Trend.Apply