Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
£28K – £31K Basic + Bonus + 26 Days Holiday + 5% Pension
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical organisation based in Blackburn and has become the market leader with an incredibly high level of expertise in their area. This organisation is now looking to add a Senior Analyst to their team, a great role for somebody looking to co-ordinate a pharmaceutical development laboratory.
This company will provide the right person with the opportunity to provide real input and direction into the laboratory with regards to new systems and processes being put in place; whilst managing a small team of Analysts.
You will be based at their Blackburn site and be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3 Analysts
- Co-ordinating and prioritising workload for your team
- Ensuring equipment utilisation is planned in line with workloads
- Advanced preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation
- Troubleshooting of chromatograms (split peaks, missing peaks, ghost peaks etc)
- Developing and implementing a preventative maintenance schedule
- Training and developing Analysts in using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in HPLC from an industrial setting.
Experience managing a team of Analysts in a regulated laboratory is also essential (ISO9001 or GMP in particular).
You must be organised to manage multiple members of staff, with the desire and motivation to develop the careers of those working in your team.
Keywords: HPLC, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, ISO9001, GMP, ISO17025, Senior Analyst, Team Leader, Lab Supervisor, Laboratory Supervisor, Research and Development Analyst, Research Analyst, Pharmaceuticals, SOPs, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry.Apply