Are you a dynamic sales professional working for a Cutting Tools manufacturer, with an extensive understanding of the sector?
Do you have the desire to work with a global manufacturer of innovative and modified tooling, and work with market-leading cutting technologies?
This client is presently looking for a Technical Sales professional in the East Midlands to Northeast territory, to develop the sales of my client’s bespoke tooling in the region.
Why This Company?
A leading global manufacturer and distributor of precision carbide cutting tools across a wide range of industries. My client offers a complete range of high-precision products to make a real impact on their customer’s productivity.
As the organisation continues to grow, senior opportunities are being presented to the internal team for career progression. These roles include Sales Director / UK Sales and European Sales Managers, making it the perfect time to become part of the team.
Rewards & Benefits
- £50K – £60K Basic Salary
- Company Car (Electric)
- 5% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Company Fuel Card / Credit Card
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
About The Role
Following in-depth training, you will be responsible for covering an incredibly well-established patch for my client, (East of England – East of the M1) covering areas such as Derbyshire, Nottingham, Peterborough, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Durham and Northumberland.
You will be responsible for developing the sales of my client’s full product portfolio across a wide range of industries, including Aerospace (70%).
Other responsibilities include;
- Completing the initial training period, developing a fantastic understanding of my client’s services and product portfolio
- Developing sales of my client’s full product range
- Managing Key Accounts (50%) in your given territory
- Leading and driving business generation (50%)
- Conducting client presentations
- Organising and attending client meetings be it face to face or virtually
- Handling customer enquiries
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM
- Supporting existing customers both directly and via distributors
- Working in conjunction with the wider UK sales team to drive and develop sales
- Achieving territory growth targets
You can be based anywhere in the East of the Country, from the East Midlands through to the Northeast, with experience working for a Cutting Tools supplier with existing accounts/relationships in high-precision industries such as Aerospace and Engineering.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with the gravitas and capability to respond accurately to technical questions.
Experience using programming tools such as NX Programming or hyperMILL Programming would also be highly beneficial, however, is not essential.
A full UK driving license is required. Other key skills include:
- Genuine interest in the Cutting Tools sector.
- A strong attitude and willingness to learn.
- A technically minded individual with the ability to understand applications and suitable solutions.
- A fantastic personality with the ability to build meaningful business relationships.
- Ability to understand and retain information relating to the technical nature of the products.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a proven track record in the sales of Cutting Tools / associated.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 141-5297
Sales Manager / Technical Sales Engineer – Cutting Tools
Location: East Midlands / Yorkshire / Northeast
Keywords: Sales Specialist, Account Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Scientific Sales, Sales Manager, Regional Sales, Territory Sales, Applications Engineer, Applications Scientist, Sales, Cutting Tools, Carbide Cutting Tools, Solid Carbide, Aerospace, Precision Tools, Tool Technologies, Bespoke Tooling, End Mills, Routers, Drill, Special Tools, Regrinds, Catalogue Tools, Coating Services, Metal Cutting Tools, Turning Tools, Grooving Tools, Threading Tools, Milling Tools, Drilling Tools, Reaming Tools, Tolling Systems, Inserts, Grades, Digital Machining, Solid Round Tools, Tooling Accessories, Reamers, CNC Machining, Carbide Drills, Solid End Mill Cutters.Apply