Are you a talented sales professional with a passion and interest in sensor technology?
Ready for a new challenge? This specialist high-precision sensor manufacturer is searching for a well-rounded territory sales manager to help develop and manage standard and bespoke OEM sales within the DACH region.
Why This Company?
My client is a global leader in the design, development, and production of measurement technology and sensors for a wide range of applications.
They offer an extensive range of bespoke solutions to meet the high demands of the industry. They pride themselves on being the premier brand within their market and have built a strong reputation for their innovative and dynamic approach.
They now seek a Sales Manager (based anywhere in Germany) to cover OEM business within the DACH region.
Rewards & Benefits
- €90K – €105K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- 40% Bonus
- Company Car
- All German benefits
About The Role
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operating from a home office and spending 30% of your time traveling in Europe (UK, Switzerland, Austria) with the remaining 70% of your time focusing on Germany.
- Developing standard and “design in” solutions for OEMs operating within the Industrial (Production & Packaging Machinery), Medical, E-Mobility and Off-Highway sectors (Agriculture and Construction machinery).
- Ensuring the sales budget is achieved.
- Working towards a 5-year sales growth objective.
- Managing and developing a multimillion-euro territory.
- Prospecting new (70%) and developing and nurturing existing relationships (30%).
- Forging solid relationships with key decision makers including Engineering Managers, Project Engineers and Production Engineers.
- Handling both technical and commercial inquiries from your customer base.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Understanding customer needs and providing bespoke solutions.
- Leading new development projects by becoming the liaison between the technical engineering and R&D function and the client.
- Negotiating contracts and securing OEM business.
- Working with the customer and production to organise and run prototype testing.
The successful candidate will possess 5+ years’ experience selling standard and bespoke “design in” mechanical sensors and measurement solutions to OEMs.
Technical education would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
All candidates must possess a mix of technical and commercial skills and be comfortable liaising with engineers.
A full driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Fluency in English and German
- Able to operate autonomously
- Willingness to travel
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 134-0289
Sales Manager – Sensors
Location: Based anywhere in Germany
Keywords: Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, OEM Sales, Regional Sales, European Sales, DACH Sales, International Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, Territory Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Area Sales Manager, Sensors, Mechanical Sensors, Sensing, Measurement, Accelerometers, Shock, Vibration, Displacement, Position, Pressure, Load, Temperature, Flow, Weighing, Torque, Force Measurement, Force Sensors, Sensor Sales, Condition MonitoringApply