Job Ref: RP1212
Location: Lowton, WA3 2SH
(Commutable from Warrington, Newton-le-Willows, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester)
Previous recruitment experience NOT required.
- £24K – £28K Starting Basic (dependent on experience)
- Salary Incentive Scheme – Increase your basic salary based on your annual sales
- Uncapped Commission (£20K+ once established) – based on individual performance
- 12 Month Milestone Bonus (up to an extra £4K)
- 5% Pension
- Up to 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Remote Working Options
- Team Incentives – European Holiday Break, Track Days etc.
With a client retention rate of 100% over the past 12 months and having been recognised as a finalist at the national recruiter awards (best SME recruitment business to work for), we have become well known for our ability to identify, unearth and headhunt difficult to find individuals across the UK & Europe.
We offer a quality driven consultative approach to recruitment. Our value-added services include executive search, headhunting, search & selection and salary benchmarking across Board & Senior Appointments, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain.
What we can offer you
- Coaching, mentoring and support from the Director, who has gained over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- An environment where the owners lead by example and contribute to sales
- The autonomy to develop your own subfunction within the company
- Quarterly team building incentives and annual holiday incentives
- No geographical restrictions on the clients you can work with
- Mature and flexible working environment
- Access to external courses and training
- Refurbished modern offices with breakout areas, PlayStation, breakfast area etc.
- Early finish Fridays
- Free, secure onsite parking
Recruitment experience is not necessary. We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales professional with 1-3 years’ experience in any B2B industry, this could include but not limited to Telecoms, IT, Construction, Financial Services, Engineering, Marketing Services etc.
- Be self-motivated and energetic
- Enjoy and relish autonomy
- Share our passion for quality
- Enjoy forging long-term relationships with clients
- Have the desire to be successful and progress your career
- Be well organised with the ability to generate and follow up on leads
- Be keen to take on additional training
About the position
As part of our training and induction program you will be taught all elements of recruitment and be responsible for the complete end to end process, this will include:
- Identifying and following up on sales leads
- Market mapping
- Client relationship development
- Negotiating terms of business with new clients
- Qualifying new roles
- Searching, headhunting and networking suitable candidates
- Interviewing, assessing and short-listing potential candidates
- Selling career opportunities to passive candidates
- Developing targeted LinkedIn campaigns
- Negotiating offers on behalf of candidates
- Securing business and contributing to company sales objectives
Want to see what it’s like to work at Mase Consulting?
- Take a look behind the scenes by visiting our LinkedIn (Mase Consulting Ltd) & Instagram (maserecruitment) pages.
Keywords: B2B Sales, Sales Executive, Business to Business Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Exec, Inside Sales, Business Development Exec, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Service Sales, Recruitment Sales, Relationship Development, Telesales, Executive Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, 360Apply