Are you a highly motivated Sales Engineer with a desire to offer customised and unique solutions?
Passionate about electrical engineering? This specialist manufacturer is searching for a talented sales engineer to help maintain and enhance their market leading reputation.
Why This Company?
One of the world’s leading suppliers of power solutions, this company are known for their engineering ability to offer bespoke solutions around their customer needs.
This a brilliant opportunity to work for an industry innovator who have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification equipment that meets the demands of industry. The company is unique in that it can provide equipment & solution combinations that no other manufacturer can.
Rewards & Benefits
- £50K – £55K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- Up to a 20% Annual Bonus
- Monthly Commission (£2K pa)
- 7.5% Pension Contributions
- Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Company Car / £5K Car Allowance
- 20 Days Holiday + Christmas Shutdown + Public Holidays (rising with service)
About The Role
As a Sales Engineer you will initially be operating from an office base with travel across the UK (once established you will typically spend 3-4 days in the field with 1-2 days at our clients Gloucestershire office).
You will operate in a new business focused role and be responsible for:
- Securing clients across the UK, with a bias towards the Southeast.
- Following up on project leads.
- Selling our clients range of power products & solutions to end users across a diverse range of industries.
- Developing relationships with Engineers, Engineering Managers & Buyers.
- Generating a multimillion-pound turnover.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
Full product training is provided, including the opportunity to spend some time at their European HQ and manufacturing site.
The successful candidate will possess proven experience (minimum 2+ years) selling Electrical Capital Equipment.
This could derive from Electrical Power, Heavy Power Electrical Equipment, Electrical Engineering, Switch Gear, Transformers, Motors, or other similar Electrical Markets. It would be advantageous if you have experience specifically selling UPS products.
An Engineering degree, HNC, HND or equivalent qualification in electronic / electrical engineering is also required.
Our client is looking for an individual who wishes to take the next step in their career.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Eagerness to learn new technology.
- Be well presented and confident with good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with Engineers, Managers & Buyers.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
We’re looking to talk to well-rounded individuals with a mix of both technical and commercial skills.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 125-8012
Location: Gloucestershire (3-4 days per week field/ 1-2 days in the office)
Keywords; Sales Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Business Development, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrician, Power, Electrical Equipment, Switch Gear, Switchgear, Motors, Current Transformers, High Voltage, Low Voltage, HV, LV, Circuit BreakersApply