Job Ref: RP1208
Location: Anywhere in the Midlands
£40K – £60K Basic + Bonus/Profit Share (£70K-£90K OTE realistic) + Company Car + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits (Salary dependent on experience)
As a leading consultancy operating in the Animal Nutrition field, my client is recognised for their technical expertise, advice and proven success increasing wellbeing and productivity of livestock.
As they partner with a variety of local, national, and international manufacturers, they are able to offer truly impartial advice and nutrition solutions that will benefit the farm and produce the best return on investment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some of the industries most talented professionals.
As a Ruminant Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Offering impartial advice and support to dairy farmers.
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Selling a specialist range of technical services and nutrition products across your territory.
- Operating in a mixed new business and account management role.
- Understanding farmer’s needs and introducing suitable products and services.
- Attending industry events and shows.
We are looking for a high performing sales professional / technical advisor from within the Animal Nutrition, Feed, Premix, Mineral or affiliated sector with proven success with dairy farmers. Candidates should possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and ideally have some technical knowledge and be keen to learn.
The successful candidate will be an excellent relationship developer, communicator, and enjoy autonomous working.
Keywords: Ruminant, Feed, Nutrition, Animal Feed, Fertilisers, Seeds, Dairy Nutrition, Grassland management, Feed Sales Manager, Feed Specialist, Nutrition Advisor, Nutritionist, Feed Advisor, Area Sales, Farm Sales, Technical Sales, Consultancy Advice, Minerals, Feedstuff, Vitamins, Supplements, PremixApply