Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
£18K – £21K Basic + Pension + Early Finish Friday + 20 Days Holiday (Increases with Length of Service)
Our client is a well-established specialist cosmetic manufacturing business based in Loughborough who, off the back of their record ever year, is currently looking to add a R&D Laboratory Technician to their team.
This business develops bespoke cosmetic solutions across a wide range of products including skincare, haircare, cosmetics and bath/shower to name but a few. You would be joining a company who are passionate about developing their employees with no boundaries on where your career could progress to in this business!
As a R&D Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Making up haircare, skincare, bath/shower or cosmetic samples for customers
- Formulation and reformulation of a wide range of personal care products
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carrying out stability and compatibility testing
- Contacting suppliers to procure raw materials
- Communicating with other departments including Manufacturing.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Cosmetic Science or a related discipline and have gained experience formulating cosmetic products throughout their education.
Experience working in an ISO9001 regulated laboratory would be highly desirable, but not essential.
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to manage your own time / projects and possess the flexibility to adapt to changes quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Liquids, Creams, Cosmetics, Cosmetic Science, Haircare, Skincare, Hair Care, Skin Care, R&D, Research & Development, Formulation Chemist, Development Chemist, GMP, Stability, Compatibility, Scale Up.Apply