Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
£22K – £25K Basic + Bonus + 26 Days Holiday + 5% Pension
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical organisation based in Blackburn and has become the market leader with an incredibly high level of expertise in their area. This organisation is now looking to add an R&D Analyst to their team, a great role for somebody looking to gain experience with a wide range of niche instrumentation.
This company offers genuine opportunities for progression, with the opportunity for the right individual to progress to Senior Analyst level. If you’re looking for a role within a pharmaceutical company where you can gain experience with method development and validation, then this is the company for you.
You will be based at their Blackburn site and be responsible for:
- Performing testing of samples, largely using HPLC
- Using a wide range of niche, specialist instrumentation for testing
- Following and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Reviewing analytical data to spot performance trends
- Assisting more senior Analysts with method development projects
- Calibrating analytical equipment in the laboratory
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in HPLC from an industrial setting.
Experience working in a regulated laboratory is also essential (ISO9001 or GMP in particular).
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading specialist pharmaceutical company.
Keywords: HPLC, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, ISO9001, GMP, R&D Analyst, Research & Development Analyst, Research and Development Analyst, Research Analyst, Pharmaceuticals, SOPs, Graduate, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry.Apply