Location: London, Greater London
£23K – £28K (dependent upon experience) + Bonus (3-7%) + 5% Pension + Employee Perks + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical organisation based in London, who produces a range of critical pharmaceutical products. This organisation is now looking to add a QC Analyst to their Raw Materials team, a great role for somebody looking to gain experience with a wide range of both bench and analytical testing techniques.
There are clear, defined progression paths for Analysts in this company with opportunities to move into Compliance, Technical, QA, or even into Management within the business. They have experienced significant growth with recruiting approximately 100 staff into the business last year as a result of huge investment into the site. They are currently in the process of building a new laboratory so a very exciting time to join!
As a QC Analyst in their Raw Materials team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality control testing of a variety of samples including oral-dose, sterile, solid-dose and creams
- Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and wet chemistry
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
- Ensuring that strict cGMP compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in a cGMP regulated environment.
Experience working in a pharmaceutical raw materials laboratory would be highly desirable, with exposure to a broad range of dosage forms.
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage testing multiple dosage forms, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading specialist pharmaceutical company.
Keywords: Raw Materials, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, UV-Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Raw Materials Pharmaceuticals, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.Apply