Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you currently working as a pharmaceutical QC Analyst looking for that progression into a QA role? If so, this is the role for you!
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical organisation based in Oxford, who produces a range of critical pharmaceutical products. This organisation is now looking to add a QC Analyst to their team, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst to develop into a QA role.
This business place a huge emphasis on cross-training with Analysts being exposed to a myriad of areas including method development, validation, stability and QA.
As a QC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality control testing of a variety of samples including solid-dose, liquids and creams
- Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, FT-IR and wet chemistry
- Investigation of CAPAs, deviations, Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
- Working closely with production to raise and implement change controls
- Carrying out internal auditing
- Reviewing analytical reports, batch records and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience using HPLC in a cGMP regulated environment.
You must be familiar with a variety of GMP pharmaceutical production documentation, and understand the importance of GMP data integrity.
You must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, possessing a keen desire to develop your skills into QA in a leading specialist pharmaceutical company.
Keywords: Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, FT-IR, FTIR, HPLC, cGMP, GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, CAPA, Deviation, Change Control, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QA Analyst, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Pharmaceuticals, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.