Location: London, Greater London
£23K – £30K (dependent upon experience) + Bonus (3-7%) + 5% Pension + Employee Perks + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical organisation based in London, who produces a range of critical pharmaceutical products. This organisation is now looking to add a QC Analyst to their Finished Products team, a great role for somebody looking to continue their experience with a range of analytical instrumentation, predominantly HPLC.
There are clear, defined progression paths for Analysts in this company with opportunities to move into Compliance, Technical, QA, or even into Management within the business. They have experienced significant growth with recruiting approximately 100 staff into the business last year as a result of huge investment into the site. They are currently in the process of building a new laboratory so a very exciting time to join!
As a QC Analyst in their Finished Products team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality control testing of a variety of samples including oral-dose, sterile, solid-dose and creams
- Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and wet chemistry
- Changing columns or troubleshooting the HPLC instrumentation to clear blockages etc
- Interpreting HPLC spectra to identify any issues, and ascertaining where the error lies to remedy the issue
- Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
- Ensuring that strict cGMP compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in a cGMP regulated environment.
You must be confident in troubleshooting issues with HPLC instrumentation, and understand the importance of GMP data integrity.
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage testing multiple dosage forms, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading specialist pharmaceutical company.
Keywords: Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, UV-Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, HPLC Troubleshooting, Spectra Analysis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Pharmaceuticals, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.Apply