Location: Preston, Lancashire
£22K – £28K (dependent upon experience) + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-known chemical manufacturer based in Preston, who develop and manufacture speciality chemicals for a wide range of applications and industries.
This organisation is now looking to add a QC Analyst to their team, a great role enabling somebody to be a pivotal part of a small QC team; whilst continuing and developing their experience with a range of analytical instrumentation.
There are clear, defined progression paths for Analysts in this company with the opportunity to move into a Senior Analyst role in the future.
As a QC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality control testing of a variety of raw materials, chemical intermediates and finished products
- Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, GC, IR, IC and wet chemistry
- Carrying out environmental testing of wastewater samples
- Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
- Ensuring that strict ISO9001 compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
- Working to strict GMP regulations for one production stream
- Inputting test results onto the system.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven analytical experience in a regulated environment (either ISO or GMP).
You must be confident in chromatographic analysis, specifically GC and HPLC.
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a growing, independent chemical manufacturer.
Keywords: Chemicals, Speciality Chemicals, Raw Materials, Chemical Intermediates, In Process Control, IPC, Finished Products, HPLC, GC, IR, IC, Wet Chemistry, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.Apply