Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
Our client is a well-established specialist manufacturing business based in Merthyr Tydfil and are looking for a QC Analyst to join their team. Part of a very successful group, this organisation have recently completed a multi-million pound expansion from which they manufacture a wide range of food and pharmaceutical products.
This multi-faceted role will give someone experience to conducting a wide range of analytical testing in a fast-moving environment. If you have experience with analytical techniques either from University or an industrial laboratory, and you’re keen on progressing these skills further then this is the role for you!
As a QC Analyst in this company, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out analytical testing of products to cGMP and ISO17025 regulations
- Using a variety of analytical techniques including GC, HPLC, FTIR, titrations, SG etc
- Ensuring integrity and accurate recording of analytical data
- Calibrating a variety of analytical equipment within the laboratory
- Organising your own workload to meet customer deadlines
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in GC or HPLC from either an academic or industrial lab.
Experience working in a regulated laboratory would be highly desirable (ISO17025 or GMP in particular).
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Keywords: HPLC, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, GC, Gas Chromatography, ISO17025, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Raw Materials, Raw Material Testing, SOPs, Graduate, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry.