Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
£18K – £19.5K Basic (Dependent upon experience) + Bonus + 24 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a well-established specialist manufacturing business based in Merthyr Tydfil and are looking for a QC Administrator to join their team. Part of a very successful group, this organisation has recently completed a multi-million pound expansion from which they manufacture a wide range of food and pharmaceutical products.
This multi-faceted role will give someone exposure to a wide range of responsibilities in supporting the Quality Control team. You will be pivotal in ensuring that the department runs smoothly and that business-critical requirements are consistently met.
As a QC Administrator in this company, you will be responsible for:
- Documentation control within the QC laboratory
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Analytical data collation, trending and report generation
- Starting material specification writing and batch documentation generation
- Laboratory housekeeping including ordering of chemicals and laboratory supplies
- Conducting environmental monitoring throughout the manufacturing facility
- Production of reagents and providing assistance to Analysts where required.
To be considered for this role, candidates will hold a form of qualification (HNC, HND or degree) in Chemistry or a closely related subject.
Experience working in a regulated laboratory would be highly desirable (ISO17025 or GMP in particular).
You must be self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple responsibilities, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Keywords: Equipment Calibration, Equipment Maintenance, Analytical Data, Report Generation, Specification Writing, Documentation, Doc Control, Document Control, Reagent Preparation, Chemical Ordering, Supplies Ordering, Laboratory Housekeeping, Environmental Monitoring, Graduate, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science.