Are you an experienced Procurement Manager looking to work for a well-established, market leading organisation, with a genuine opportunity to develop and progress your career?
Why This Company?
My client is a market leading provider with a progressive business plan. Their exciting and innovative range of products are a vital solution across a diverse range of industries, resulting in a fresh and dynamic working environment that provides regular new challenges.
Due to their progressive plan, they now require a talented and ambitious Purchasing Manager to join their team.
Rewards & Benefits
- £45K – £55K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- Company Annual Bonus
- Pension Contributions
- 24 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Private Healthcare
About The Role
A hybrid role, your time will be split between the office and working from home. This position holds the responsibility to develop, lead and deliver the Purchasing team’s goals. Duties include:
- Managing the annual purchasing budget
- Negotiating price and procurement contracts.
- Assessing current supplier relationships based on reliability, pricing, and quality.
- Managing purchase pricing and inbound supplies.
- Keeping purchasing plan in line with production plan.
- Executing MRP as instructed.
- Managing a small team
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure smooth company operation.
- Managing price reductions and filing cost reports.
- Understanding company products and the industry.
- Working to tight deadlines.
To be successful you will be based in Lancashire or the surrounding area and have proven success as a Procurement Manager.
To fit the required profile, you will be a resilient, resourceful, and organised individual, with the knowledge and communication skills required to set expectations for multiple departments.
You will be skilled in developing both internal and external relationships whilst holding strong negotiation skills and great attention to detail.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 133-2591
Keywords; Procurement, Purchasing, Procurement Manager, Procurement Lead, Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Lead, Procurement Team lead, Procurement Team leader, Purchasing Team lead, Purchasing Team leader, Senior Buyer, Buying Team Lead, Buying Manager, Buying Team Leader, Senior PurchaserApply