Location: Horsham, West Sussex
£20K – £25K (dependent upon experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Flexible Working Options
Our client is a well-established specialist cosmetic manufacturing business based in Horsham who is currently looking to add a Production Operative to their team.
This business develops bespoke cosmetic solutions across a wide range of products including skincare, haircare, cosmetics and bath/shower to name but a few. You would be joining a company who are growing rapidly and as such offers lots of career opportunities for the right person.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating a wide range of production equipment including mixing vessels and filling machines
- Liaising with R&D lab for list of products due to be manufactured
- Picking and weighing out correct amounts of raw materials from the warehouse
- Following strict SOPs to make bulk products
- Ensuring GMP procedures are always being followed within the production facility
- Booking products on the manufacturing tracking computer system
- Setting up production equipment – ensuring it is clean and ready to use
- Calibrating production equipment
- Manually cleaning production vessels.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have prior experience with mixing vessels to make emulsion-based products (such as creams or lotions) in either a cosmetics or pharmaceutical environment.
Prior GMP experience is essential, as well as demonstrable experience of following strict production SOPs.
You must be organised to manage multiple projects, with excellent communication skills to be confident to communicate with staff from different departments.
Keywords: GMP, Production, Manufacturing, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Emulsions, Creams, Mixing Vessels, Filling Lines, SOPs, Raw Materials, Bulk Product, Production Vessels, Production Equipment, Production Operative, Manufacturing Operative.Apply