£27K – £37K Basic + Pension + Benefits
My client is a market leading professional services company, who design, manufacture and install equipment within the water treatment industry, committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water and energy.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are in a continued period of growth and invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position sits within the engineering team where you will be involved the full life cycle of projects. You will work alongside the design, manufacturing and installation teams and be involved in projects across the globe. Projects will include design and installation of bespoke equipment and full new build process plants and upgrades to existing process plants.
This role will involve worldwide travel, and you must be prepared to be away up to 20% of the time.
Duties will include: –
- Provide technical expertise on design of bespoke systems for customer projects
- Travel to customer sites to assist with the installation of equipment
- Work with the commercial, design and manufacturing teams to oversee projects from start to finish
- Remain knowledgeable of competitors and their processes
- Liaise with the R&D and engineering teams
- Give a technical input to new customer enquiries
- Analyse, review and dissect data from project trials
- Support with health and safety procedures & guidelines
- Assist with training and development
- Advise the marketing team with technical inputs, to assist with competing companies
The successful candidate will have a passion for Process Engineering. You will have previous experience of working within the Water treatment industry and be innovative offering solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Work under pressure to complete and prioritise workload
- Organise and carry out projects through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to oversee and supervise a team
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Previous experience, knowledge and understanding of working within the Water/Wastewater treatment industry
- Experience working within a Laboratory
- Determined, motivated and ambitious attitude
- Ability to work to a strict time scale and be decisive.
- Good IT knowledge, Microsoft Office.
- UK driving licence
Keywords: Process Engineer, Process Engineering, Process, Process Design, Process Design Engineer, Process Design Engineering, Process Plant, Process Plant Design, Water, Water Treatment, Wastewater, Installation, Design, Industrial, CapEx, OpEx, Commissioning, Decommissioning, Hazop, Oxidation,