Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
£22K – £26K Basic + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + External Training Courses
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in Stevenage. This GMP accredited organisation are now looking to add a Pharmaceutical QC Analyst to their team, a fantastic role enabling someone to gain experience with a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
With a broad product range that is only continuing to expand, you would be joining the business at an exciting time with various projects ongoing including upgrading to Chromeleon software and a new LIMS system!
As a Pharmaceutical QC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality control testing of a variety of pharmaceutical finished products including liquids, creams and gels
- Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, GC and wet chemistry
- Changing columns or troubleshooting the HPLC instrumentation to clear blockages etc
- Interpreting HPLC spectra to identify any issues, and ascertaining where the error lies to remedy the issue
- Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
- Ensuring that strict cGMP compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience as a QC Analyst ideally in a pharmaceutical or other GMP regulated organisation.
Experience testing liquids and creams would be highly desirable, as would experience working with Chromeleon software.
You must be able to take responsibility for your own projects and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Keywords: Liquids, Creams, Cosmetics, Cosmetic Science, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, GC, HPLC Troubleshooting, Spectra Analysis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.Apply