Are you a competent Administrator wishing to develop a career with a market-leading professional organisation?
Ready for a new challenge? This global company is searching for a well-rounded Administrator to join their existing team, supporting both Payroll and HR Administration.
Why This Company?
My client is a market-leading and financially secure business with a presence in over 30 countries across the globe.
With a real drive to develop internal talent, they have become recognised for their training, development and career advancement prospects.
With a friendly and sociable team, they have developed a fantastic culture of support and collaboration, which has led to industry-leading staff retention rates.
Rewards & Benefits
- £22K – £24K Basic
- Company Bonus
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working (3 days office / 2 days pw from home)
- Early finish Friday
About The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and develop within an established Payroll / HR team. Reporting to the HR Advisor, you will assist with the administrational duties across both HR and Payroll.
Typical duties will include:
- Assisting with the recruitment process, from advertising roles to processing new starter paperwork
- Supporting the Payroll Coordinator with the fortnightly payroll
- Collating and inputting time sheets and querying anything out of the ordinary
- Maintaining the time and attendance system and monitoring holidays and absences
- Assisting the Payroll Coordinator and HR Advisor with administrative tasks
- Administering the salary sacrifice holiday scheme
- General HR administration task
- Managing employee records and systems
You will have 2+ years of admin experience and ideally some exposure within Payroll administration. You will have a proactive approach to work and a willingness to get involved with the task at hand.
Our client is also open to also considering an administrator operating in the Temporary recruitment industry due to the similar duties involved.
Other key skills include:
- Strong ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Experience in assisting and/or processing payroll
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Willing to travel to other sites if needed (pool car provided)
- Well-organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
- SAGE payroll experience would be an advantage
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 138-0779
Location: Blackburn (WFH: 2 days per week home / 3 days in the office)
Keywords: Admin, Administration, Administrator, Administrative, HR Admin, Human Resources, Payroll Administration, Payroll Admin, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Support, SAGE, HR Assistant, HR Support, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Admin