My client is a market leading Designer and Manufacturer of equipment within the aerospace, automotive, industrial and commercial industries.
Having been established for over 25 years and being recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design and manufacture, they have become a key provider to clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position sits within the design team where you will be involved in the design of equipment within several industries. The products are used on multiple machinery, both commercial and industrial.
Other duties will include:
- Use of AutoDesk Inventor to design a range of equipment
- Complete FEA analysis
- Design and develop products to meet customer specifications
- Collaborating with the production team to ensure products are manufactured to design specifications
- Liaising and coordinating with clients and the other designers
The successful candidate will have a passion for Mechanical Design Engineering and Design for Manufacture. You will be proficient in the use of Inventor and be innovative offering solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar industry
- In depth knowledge and use of AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience with Sheet Steel design.
- Understanding and appreciation of Finite Element Analysis
- Basic electrical knowledge and the ability to read schematics
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently but also with in a team
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: Mechanical Design, Mechanical Design Engineering, Inventor, Design for Manufacture, DFMA, Design, 3D Design, Product Design, Enclosures, Sheet Metal, Sheet Steel, Automotive, Special Purpose Parts, Aerospace, Industrial, CommercialApply