Location: Winchester, Hampshire
£35K – £45K Basic + £5K – £15K Bonus + Healthcare (after qualifying period) + 4% Pension + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading supplier of Equine / Agricultural products.
With an ever-increasing portfolio, a reputation for service excellence and an increasing client base, they are well positioned to continue their growth and expansion.
Operating from my client’s office you will be responsible for: –
- Taking a lead role within Marketing
- Creating engaging copy for the use on both digital and print marketing campaigns
- Taking a proactive approach to creating, posting and managing social media channels to boost customer engagement
- Updating and creating copy for the e-commerce website, including new promotions and special offers
- Working with the external graphic design agency to provide input into the design and ensure each campaign is managed appropriately.
- Discussing campaign ideas with the senior management team to gain buy in.
- Launching an engaging quarterly newsletter for all customers.
- Updating product and pricing catalogues.
- Providing marketing support for the launch of new products.
- Ensuring the company and brand identity are consistent across all media. (digital & print).
- Maintaining an effective marketing plan to drive lead generation and enhance customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a track record within Marketing and possess a minimum of 5 years commercial experience within a hands-on B2C marketing role.
A degree within Marketing, English, Business Management or affiliated is essential, as is the ability to see the difference between good and bad design.
Candidates must possess a fantastic command of the English language and have the personality to bring new ideas and challenge existing methods of engagement.
It is essential you have a creative mind set and can work on your own initiative.
My client is willing to consider candidates from all industry sectors; however, the successful candidate will possess hands on experience delivering both digital and print based marketing campaigns, managing social media platforms, creating copy and increasing customer engagement.
Work experience or a personal interest in Agriculture, Equine, Rural Affairs, Countryside Living or affiliated would be highly beneficial.
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Comms, Marketing Exec, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, MARCOMS, MARCOM, MARCOMM, MARCOMMS, Agriculture, Agricultural, Equine, Equestrian, Rural, Farming, Farmers, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Copywriter, Copy Writing, B2C MarketingApply