Job Ref: 124-6015
Location: Farnborough (Hybrid working – 1-2 days per week in the office)
With a rich history in their sector, my client has become globally recognised for their quality and expertise. The variety of technical solutions, innovative design and reliability in the market, along with their highly skilled team have contributed significantly to their continued success within the market.
With a senior management team who truly believe in a work life balance and creating an environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, they have developed a fantastic employee retention rate which has resulted in them delivering record sales.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will ensure lead, demand and growth generation campaigns achieve their objectives.
Working with the Marketing Manager you will:
- Have full end to end responsibility of lead generation marketing campaigns
- Create, execute, and monitor the performance of campaigns and provide the resources needed to meet sales objectives
- Create integrated marketing campaigns (both digital and non-digital) to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Compile regular reports on campaign performance vs goals
- Review current lead generation platforms ensuring they are producing a positive return on investment
- Improve new campaigns using data/feedback from existing and previous projects
- Collaborate with sales to ensure lead generation activities align with the wider sales strategy
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities within the target markets
- Build relationships with industry press and publications
The role will suit somebody who enjoys taking ownership without the constant need for support.
My client is open on industry background, be it manufacturing or business services, however it is critical you have gained 1-2 years minimum experience within a similar position (focussed on lead & demand generation).
You must have end to end campaign management experience including but not limited to content creation, delivery and implementation, through to result analysis.
Marketing qualifications, degree level or equivalent would be highly beneficial.
Other key skills include:
- Fantastic communication with the ability to motivate others
- Willingness, passion, and energy to make a difference
- Experience in a B2B environment
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, Content Marketing, Campaign Manager, Campaign Management, Lead Generation Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, CIM, Chartered Institute Marketing, Marketing Campaign Manager, Demand Manager, Demand Management, Marketing Growth Manager, Demand Generation Manager, Marketing Performance Manager, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Manager