Location: Must be based in London or surrounding and able to travel within Europe
£32K – £40K Basic + 10% Bonus + Travel Expenses + 10% Pension (after 1 years’ service) + 4 x Life Insurance + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
Fantastic training and induction program
My client is a rapidly growing, market leading manufacturer of Scientific / Laboratory equipment and are recognised globally for their quality and expertise. Their variety of equipment, reliability in the market and highly skilled team members have contributed significantly to their continued success within the sector.
If you are looking for a stimulating, innovative company that will provide you with a technically challenging environment to engage and motivate you, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position will require the successful candidate to provide excellent customer service to a European customer base and on occasions further afield.
Other duties will include:-
- Installing a range of scientific equipment across the assigned territory.
- Calibrating, servicing and maintaining a range of high value complex Scientific machinery and equipment.
- Approximately spending 70% of your time supporting customers remotely and 30% with clients face to face.
- Providing preventative and reactive maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Developing a high level of technical expertise on my client’s range of equipment.
- Submitting accurate and timely service reports.
- Analysing maintenance reports to establish any trends that can be investigated to support improvements in product development and design.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Service Engineering role working on complex scientific, lab or affiliated machinery/equipment.
Candidates must possess a full UK driving licence, have an excellent work ethic and be willing to travel across the assigned territory.
A technical education including an HNC/HND or Degree within a related discipline would be beneficial but not essential.
Other key skills include:
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator.
- Full UK driving Licence.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to work towards deadlines .
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineering, Remote Support, Remote Service Engineer, Mobile Service Engineer, International Service Engineer, Customer Service Engineer, Global Service Engineer, Fault Find, Fault Finding, Installation, Calibration, Servicing, Commissioning, Technical Support, Electron Microscopes, Microscopy, SEM, TEM, XRD, MRI Scanners, Video Imaging Systems, Cytology, Optics, Lasers, Medical Engineer, Medical Equipment Engineer, Laboratory Equipment, Scientific Equipment