Location: Anywhere in England
£60K – £80K Basic + £15K Realistic Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Travel Expenses + Benefits
My client is a highly successful market leader who offers pioneering nutrition technology to the global animal feed sector.
With extensive experience within their field they have built a solid reputation for quality and service delivery.
- Maximising opportunity to grow business with international feed producers and distribution partners.
- Managing a multimillion pound territory and working towards year on year growth objectives.
- Spending 30% of your time travelling within your international territory.
- Supporting clients at overseas industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Managing, supporting and training feed manufacturer and distributor representatives.
- Operating in a 75% existing and 25% new business sales role.
- Providing recommendations and advising the business on territory pricing.
- Identifying, qualifying and appointing new partners that will add value to my client’s international sales strategy.
Although it’s not essential for candidates to have past international sales experience, it is critical they possess extensive sales experience in the Animal Nutrition industry and have the confidence to ration/formulate diets. Ideally candidates will have a mix of skills within both Ruminant and Monogastric.
Applicants must be comfortable with travel as you will spend approximately 30% of your time overseas.
A HND or Degree within Agriculture or Animal Science/Nutrition would be advantageous but not essential, as would additional languages.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Able to operate autonomously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Keywords: Farming, Farm Sales, Animal Nutrition, Area Sales, Account Manager, Export Sales, International Sales, Global Sales, Nutrition, Nutritionist, Business Development, Dairy Nutrition, Cattle, Animal Health, Agriculture, Agricultural, Animal Feeds, Premixes, Minerals, Vitamins, Supplements, Ruminant, Monogastric, Dairy, Beef, Sheep, Pig, PoultryApply