Are you a dynamic graduate in life science or chemistry with a desire to work for an innovative, high-growth organisation?
With a newly designed, purpose-built facility, hosting 6 onsite labs, social areas and extensive modern office space, this well-established scientific manufacturer is searching for an internal sales professional to join their team.
Why This Company?
My client is a leader in the development and manufacture of specialist chemicals and reagents utilised across the scientific industry.
As a high-growth organisation with a multimillion-pound turnover, they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high-specification products to help simplify and accelerate their customer’s processes.
About The Role
As an Internal Sales Representative / Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Operating in a 70% reactive and 30% proactive sales role
- Responding to around 5-10 emails and 3-8 calls from customers per day
- Responding to requests for pricing and quotations
- Identifying and understanding customers needs
- Preparing, submitting and following up quotations
- Collaborating with Technical, Customer Services and Finance
- Handling incoming email and phone enquiries
- Utilising the extensive database of contacts to approach lapsed accounts
- Data mining and creating prospect lists for new products that are being launched to market
- Following up on leads generated from e-marketing campaigns (for example, an offers/price promotion mailer may be submitted by the marketing team and it would be your role to follow up with anyone who has clicked into or viewed the promotion)
My client is willing to consider recent graduates (degree level minimum) within Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or another Life Science discipline as long as they possess the communication skills and personality to engage with customers.
Candidates with employment experience in a similar post in the Scientific industry will be considered, as would employment experience in research, teaching or affiliated.
Other key skills include:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Well organised
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Excellent relationship developer
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 130-1017
Internal Sales Representative – Chemistry / Life Science Graduate
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Keywords: Technical Sales, Internal Sales Representative, Inside Sales Executive, Account Management, Account Manager, Quotations, Pricing, Graduate, Scientific Sales, Biosystems, Bioscience, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Life Science, Biology, Structural Biology, Synthetic Biology, Bio-Manufacturing, Cell Structure, Cell Culture, Cell Biology