Location: Based in Central Manchester
£25K- £35K Basic + Commission + Benefits (Starting salary dependent on experience)
Do you have a passion for engineering but looking for a dynamic, forward thinking, collaborative culture that is often found in a creative agency?
As a specialist within fabrication and bespoke manufacturing, their refreshing approach to quality and customer service has led to them becoming recognised as a key supplier to both local and international businesses.
My client has seen a 400% growth in annual profits and a 30% growth in February alone. They have aggressive plans to further expand their UK team over the next 4 months and wish to recruit dynamic and driven sales professionals from within the mechanical engineering sector.
If you are looking for an extremely progressive and fast paced operation that offers significant opportunity for career advancement, please read on.
Based from my client’s commercial office in central Manchester, you will cover a range of duties, including: –
- Following up on leads in order to gain new customers
- Operating in an 80% account development and 20% new business sales role
- Liaising with customers to provide fabrication and machining services
- Managing and reviewing quote requests
- Speaking with customers from a variety of industries
- Working in an 80% office and 20% external sales role
- Visiting customers and attending trade shows when needed
- Utilising and updating the CRM
- Managing and developing existing customer relationships
It is essential candidates possess a minimum of 1-2 years’ internal sales experience within a mechanical engineering, fabrication or affiliated industry.
You must be comfortable managing existing clients and have a good understanding of business development.
Other skills required,
- Clear communication
- Well organised
- Excellent relationship developer with great customer service skills
An engineering degree would be advantageous but not essential, as would the ability to interpret CAD / Engineers drawings.
A full UK driving license is beneficial, however not a necessity.
Keywords: Sales Engineer, Inside Sales, Internal Sales, Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial, Manufacturing, CAD, Solidworks, Customer Service, Quotations, Account Management, Business Development, Consultation, Tenders, Proposals Engineer, Valves, Pumps, HVAC, Compressors.Apply