Do you have technical sales experience, with a desire to join a market-leading manufacturer of HVAC and Heating solutions?
This multinational is looking for a qualified individual to join their technical sales division and develop sales of specialist HVAC products internationally.
Why This Company?
This world-leading organisation has extensive experience delivering innovative, diverse and energy-efficient solutions across the globe.
They now wish to recruit a technical individual to develop sales within the HVAC sector, and continuously expand their knowledge of the industry.
Rewards & Benefits
- £35K – £45K basic salary
- 8% Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance – 4x salary
- WFH: 2-day home / 3-days office
About The Role
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will initially operate from my client’s West London / Berkshire office before moving to a 2-day home / 3-days office arrangement, once fully operational.
After the completion of your induction and product training you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales of my client’s HVAC solutions to distributors/end users.
- Meticulously gather relevant market information (HVAC).
- Visiting exhibitions to further develop your knowledge of the market / industry.
- Attending necessary meetings and seminars.
- Aiding in the product development/design process.
- Conducting presentations, highlighting the benefits and features of my client’s HVACR product range.
- Conducting virtual Teams calls with international clients.
- Building lasting relationships with prospective clients.
- Developing an understanding of my client’s sales support software.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
The successful candidate will possess technical sales experience in HVAC, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Heating or Ventilation sector, and ideally have exposure working with end-users and distributors.
Fluency speaking other European languages such as French or German would also be an advantage, but not essential, as is a Degree in Engineering.
To fit this profile, you will be an ambitious individual with great communication skills and the ability to retain technical information. Due to the nature of the role, you must also have strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work.
Other key skills include:
- Great prioritisation and problem-solving skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Experienced working as part of a team & on own initiative.
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 141-7765
Internal Sales Engineer – HVAC
Keywords: Internal Sales, Internal Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Engineer, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Internal, Tender Engineer, Applications Engineer, Proposals Engineer, Prop Engineer, App Engineer, Sales, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Tech Support, Distributor, Distribution, Manufacture, Manufacturing, Install, Tender, Estimator, Designer, Design, HVAC, Heating, Refrigeration, Mechanical, HVACR, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, AC, AirCon, Air Con, Manufacturing, Industrial, Industrial Machinery, Engineering, Water Heating, VRF, Variable Refrigerant Flow, Air to Water, Electronic, ElectricalApply