Location: Home based with travel across Yorkshire & the North West – Ideally based in Leeds, Oldham, Bradford, Huddersfield, Rochdale or surrounding.
£32K – £37K Basic + Company Vehicle + Benefits
As a market leading FM & M&E provider my client have become well recognised for offering bespoke solutions and delivering outstanding service across the UK.
With a multimillion pound turnover and continued success this year, they now wish to recruit a HVAC Engineer to add to their existing team.
As a HVAC Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Covering service and maintenance of heating and cooling plant in the Leeds and Yorkshire region on a mobile basis.
- Attending customer buildings and carrying out breakdown repairs to various HVAC plant.
- Understanding individual clients needs and proposing the most suitable solutions.
- Providing advice and assistance to colleagues on technical issues.
- Working in schools, hospitals, large commercial buildings and retail outlets.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST hold current Air Conditioning and Commercial ACS heating qualifications along with valid ACS and F-gas.
You should have a working knowledge of splits, package units, AHUs, boilers, burners, ambi rads and other direct and indirect fired plant.
Experience of service, maintenance and breakdown repair.
Full driving licence as a vehicle is provided.
Keywords: Air Conditioning, Heating Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Manager, Technical Engineer. Acs, cocn1, codnco1, combustion, heating, cooling, HVAC, HEVAC, Ventilation, A/CApply