My client offers a relaxed and creative environment where ‘idea bouncing’ is welcome. The senior management team are recognised for their supportive approach and openness to giving employees exposure to new technologies.
As a Graphic Designer / Developer you will work in a fast paced environment and be responsible for:
- Working to project deadlines
- Producing digital and print marketing material, including but not limited to website, corporate / product literature, advertisements, brochures and branding.
- Organising and coordinating corporate videos, photo shoots and exhibitions
- Providing high quality creative graphics to reflect the brands
- Creating product packaging and merchandising support material
- Attending clients when needed to gather customer requirements
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level within a related discipline and possess 1-2 years working experience within a web design / graphic design function.
It is essential that applicants hold a valid UK driving license and are confident working with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
Must have working knowledge of HTML and CSS (ideally WordPress experience) *please note that this position is very design focused, however you will be working alongside a senior designer so you will need knowledge within this area.
You must have good written and spoken communication skills and be keen to develop long term relationships with clients.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Graphic Design, Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Web Design, CSS, HTML, WordPress, Creative, client facing, office based, junior, graduate