Are you a skilled Formulation/Development Chemist looking for a more diverse role?
Or are you a recent Scientific Graduate looking for your first full-time role in industry?
This well-established and growing company is looking to add two new members off differing experience to their R&D Department who are energetic, creative, personable and enjoy working with a degree of autonomy.
Why This Company?
Recognised as an industry leader, this company is known for its innovation and technical expertise to offer bespoke solutions around clients’ needs and new market trends.
They have partnerships and customers that span the globe and operate with some of the most recognisable names in the market.
Rewards & Benefits
- £30K – £50K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contributions
- Further Internal & External Training
- Opportunity for International and UK Travel.
About The Role
A highly diverse position, your time will be split between lab work, generating marketing material, and attending customer sites. Duties will include:
- Formulation of an extremely wide range of products.
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of the raw materials and ingredients used, as well as the target market.
- Creating technical copy for presentations, marketing material & newsletters.
- Visiting clients to support the sales team in the introduction of your new products, whilst in turn aiding the improvement of relationships with their R&D, Marketing and Purchasing Departments.
- Supporting customers with technical assistance throughout their development process, from concept to product launch.
- Identifying new trends in the market and potential technology relevant to company products.
- Attending relevant product seminars, training, and exhibitions across Europe.
It is vital that you have a degree within a Scientific field, ideally Chemistry related.
To be successful, you won’t just enjoy a formulation lab role, but will enjoy a more autonomous role that allows for more diverse duties.
You will have a creative flair and enjoy writing to produce technical copy for presentations and marketing, whilst you will also be a personable and confident individual who is happy to engage with clients in support of the sales team.
You will enjoy ad-hoc UK travel for this purpose whilst also holding an aspiration for ad-hoc international travel.
To fit this profile, you will have an outgoing personality and creative mind to transform lab work in an attractive way.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 138-0489
Location: Buckinghamshire or surrounding (Commutable areas – Buckingham, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Oxford, Bicester).
Keywords: Chemicals, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Pharma, Pharmacology, Molecular Biology, Chemist, Formulation Chemist, Formulation, Development Chemist, Technical Development Chemist, R&D, Research & DevelopmentApply