Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
£23K – £30K Basic + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare
Our client is a market-leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in Swindon. This GMP accredited organisation are now looking to add a Formulation Chemist to their team, a great role for somebody keen to really progress and develop their career.
This business offers infinite progression opportunities as they are investing significantly into the R&D area and are expanding their facility to 3x their current size!
Manufacturing pharmaceutical treatments that are used by millions of people worldwide, this very successful business is recruiting a Formulation Chemist to develop current product ranges as well as being continually innovative by researching new trends in the market.
As a Formulation Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Formulation and reformulation of specialist pharmaceutical products
- Using mixers, blenders and other niche instrumentation for formulation
- Manufacturing GMP batches for stability testing
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Close liaison with Analytical Chemists to co-ordinate product testing
- Attending internal meetings to discuss progress of projects
- Liaising with multiple departments in the company.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject.
Experience formulating solid dose (capsules/tablets) or inhalation (pMDI, DPI) products using powder mixing technology is essential.
In order to be successful, you must be an innovative, creative Formulation Chemist with excellent communication skills.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical Science, Formulation Chemistry, Development, R&D, Capsules, Tablets, Inhalation, Mixer, Blender, Powders, Research & Development, Formulation Chemist, Development Chemist, GMP, Stability.Apply