Location: Based in either Somerset, Avon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Gwent, Glamorgan or surrounding
- A financially secure and highly successful business.
- An industry leader within Agriculture.
- Well recognised for their advanced products and technical expertise.
- Significant investment in training, education and professional development.
- Vast opportunity for career advancement.
As a Technical Sales Specialist for Forage products you will form part of the Southern team and be responsible for:
- Taking a proactive approach to selling my clients technical forage range.
- Working with the internal forage team to identify potential leads.
- Building a portfolio of regular spending farm accounts.
- Gaining introductions to farmers by forging solid working relationships with my client’s general sales team allowing you to be introduced as the forage specialist.
- Creating a farm forage plan and nutrient management plan, taking soil samples etc.
- Providing farm forage advice and support to aid the growth of better quality forage.
- Working to forage efficiency objectives on farm.
- Promoting the forage range at local shows and events.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven field sales or technical support experience within the Forage sector (seeds, fertilisers, silage additives etc.) and possess the relationship development skills needed to build long term partnerships with farmers.
The ideal candidate will also possess a good understanding of the dairy sector.
A FACTS qualification would be highly beneficial, but not essential as my client would be willing to fund the qualification for the right candidate.
All applicants must be self-motivated and dedicated to developing a long-term career within a dynamic business.
Keywords: Farming, Farm Sales, Area Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Technical Sales, Soil Sampling, Soil Nutrient Mapping, Technical Specialist, Technical Manager, Agronomy, Agronomist, FACTS, BASIS, Agriculture, Agricultural, Fertilisers, Seeds, Forage, Silage Additives